Welcome to Dussling Fine Finishes and Home Decor!
Formerly Hope and Happiness Vintage Furniture. We specialize in high-end custom, artistic furniture refinishing to include all the latest home decorating trends such as Farm, French Country, Old World, Rustic and Shabby Chic.
All work is thoroughly and properly prepped, painted with premium furniture paints and/or stains then distressed, antiqued, and customized to each client’s specification. All furniture is finished with a protective sealer to ensure enjoyment for many years to come.
Meanwhile, you can go to our Facebook Business Page to view the latest happenings, view furniture for sale, locate upcoming classes, and view “Before and after” furniture transformations,
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-818-0547 to let us know how we can help you. Thank you.
- Furniture Refinishing:
- Custom Paint and Finishing
- Custom Stain and Finishing
- Specialty Finishing
- Decorative Finishing
- Minor Furniture Repair
- Drop Seat Chair Reupholstery
- On Site Location Jobs
- Cabinets/Built Ins
- Fireplace Mantels
- Kitchen Islands
- The Antique Gallery BOOTH J5
- Painted Tree Boutiques Champions Booth B2, Sugarland Booth A2, and Cinco Ranch Booth P3
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/hopeandhappinessvintagefurniture
- Website – http://www.dusslingfinefinishes.com
Custom Furniture Services:
Please email a photo(s) of your furniture for a quote to email@example.com Include a photo(s) of the piece(s) as well as a few pictures of your inspiration. The more photos the better.
We use premium furniture paint and stain products. We use both milk and chalking paints. If you are unsure of your color or style, we can do an in-home consultation in Houston and surrounding areas.
Clients drop off their furniture to the workshop located in Downtown Tomball. Delivery services are offered for an additional charge or if you prefer we can do onsite work for an additional fee.
Painting Class Services
- monthly public classes from basic painted furniture class to advanced faux techniques with either milk or chalk paint at various locations.
- Group private classes. (Minimum 5 people for 1 home class.)
- Private lessons